Articles coming soon to the site:
- MRI twice as effective as other hospital machines when used as paperweight.
- "Translators aren't enough," says new study, "unless they actually speak the same language as the patient."
- Patient procedures up 40%; insurance claims up 80% over same span.
- From ER to bed in under 36 hours: a new hospital record.
- Patient dies while being used as doorstop to prop open bathroom door so that other dead patient could be quickly removed.
- Users of reddit and metafilter 33% more effective than doctors in making correct patient diagnoses.
- Intern sets new iPhone Tetris record while on 27-hour shift.
- and more... (suggestions welcome)